AVTECH Software (AVTECH), a private corporation founded in 1988, is a computer hardware and software developer and manufacturer. Our Room Alert ® products monitor computer rooms, data centers and other facilities for conditions such as temperature, humidity, power, flood / water leakage, smoke / fire, air flow, room entry, motion, cameras and more.
Monitor Your Temperature & Environment… Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late!
Trusted Solution For:
- Data Center Monitoring
- Server Room Temperature Alerts
- Computer Room Humidity Logging
- Monitoring Recommended Temperature
- Logging & Recording Environment Issues
- Warehouse Monitoring
- Cold Storage
- Food & Beverage
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate
Why Room Alert?
- Monitors The Most Secure Sites World-wide
- Sensor Options For Every Environment Concern
- Software & Monitoring Platforms Included
- Compatible with SNMP monitoring platforms
- Designed & Manufactured In The USA
- Over 30 Years Of Industry Experience
- Products Installed In Over 180 Countries
- Sales & Support Teams Based In USA
- Global Reach With Personal Touch
- Award Winning Team Backs All Products
Room Alert Temperature & Environment Monitors
The Most Advanced, Easy-To-Use, Reliable & Affordable Environment Monitors Available
- Monitors Temperature, Humidity, Power, Flood / Water, Smoke / Fire, Motion, Room Entry, Air Flow, Panic Buttons, Network Cameras and more.
- Offers built-in sensors & allows external sensors to be added.
- Built-in firmware for standalone use
- Includes FREE Device ManageR software
- Includes FREE Room Alert Account monitoring and alerting
- Fully compatible with third-party SNMP monitoring tools
- Alert notification via email, SMS, SMTP, dial-out, audio alert and more.
- Escalation schedules, quiet times, multiple users and more.
- Automatic corrective action to shutdown, backup, reboot and more.
- Nearly 30 years of industry experience since 1988
- Products installed in over 180 countries
- Made, Sold & Supported in USA
- Award winning team backs all products
Room Alert Temperature & Environment Sensors
Monitor Temperature, Humidity, Flood, Power & All The Important Environmental Conditions At Your Facility
Sensors For All Conditions
- Digital Temperature
- Extreme High / Low Temperature
- Digital Humidity
- Heat Index (Feels Like)
- Dew Point
- Main / UPS Power
- Power Current (Amps)
- Active Power & Temperature
- Flood / Water Cable
- Flood / Water Spot
- Smoke / Fire
- Room / Door Entry
- Air Flow
- Panic Buttons
- Wireless Sensor Hubs
- Analog Sensors
- Relay Switches
- Network Cameras
- Light Towers & More
Environment Monitoring is an important function for facilities of all types including IT data centers, warehouses, schools, hospitals, offices, restaurants, farms, factories, zoos, museums and more. Maintaining a stable environment where equipment and/or products are housed is critical for their continued operation, protection and use. With this in mind, monitoring is typically needed on a continual basis. The ‘IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring’ market is arguably one of the fastest growing niches in the computer industry and yet surprisingly remains ‘under the radar’ of many IT and facilities managers… at least until disaster strikes.
In IT & facilities environment monitoring, there are seven primary threats that are consistently of the greatest concern. These include temperature, power, humidity, flood, smoke, air flow and room entry. Additional sensor types can be found for many purposes. The objective is to implement sensors that will meet the specific needs of your monitoring application, integrate them with an automated monitoring and alerting system and stay within the budget. AVTECH offers a variety of sensors and solutions to help you do just that.
Sensors to monitor temperature, power, humidity, flood and more…
Accessories For Room Alert
Optimize AVTECH’s Environment Monitors To Meet Your Installation Needs
Room Alert is most often installed in computer rooms and data centers, although the reality is that people have installed AVTECH products in all sorts of environments including museums, hospitals, warehouses, kennels, residences, satellites, spacecrafts, jets, submarines, mines, ships, rockets, greenhouses, grow facilities, cell towers, blood mobiles, cold storage, restaurants, digital signage, hotel rooms, casino security and many other types of facilities.
The accessory products below allow you to customize your installation with mounting brackets, voice or GSM modems, PoE adapters, light towers, relay switch sensors, power adapters for any country or plug type, extended cables and more.