ePad-ink™ is used worldwide to capture electronic signatures, whether the signing takes place in-branch or in-field. With an LCD screen that lights up when an eSignature is applied or affirmation text displayed, the interactive visual feedback provides an enhanced user experience. Ergonomic and portable, ePad-ink is a best-in-class eSignature solution.
Bundled with every ePad product is IntegriSign® Desktop eSignature software with plug-ins for Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as PDF signing with pDoc Signer® (available for download from the ePadLink Software and Support Site) and Adobe Acrobat, so you can start eSigning out of the box. For software developers, IntegriSign Desktop also provides a set of SDKs for capturing signatures in PC and web applications and for interacting directly with the various ePadLink signature pads.
Key Features & Benefits
- Monochrome LCD display
- Displays affirmation text for greater signing context
- Assigns a unique serial ID number to the host computer
- Ergonomic design
- Produces legally-binding esignatures
- USB powered, portable device
- Bundled with Integrisign software for Acrobat, MS Word and Excel
- Supports Mac OSX 10.9 or later with Adobe Acrobat Plugin