- Varius Message Router offers easy integration with external systems to send SMS messages. External systems interact with Varius Message Router using the following methods.
- Email recipients: The email recipient must be in the format of <%mobile_number%>@<%smsdomain%>. The default SMS domain is fluidsms.com.
You can send SMS to individual mobile numbers or to members of a contact group.
1. To send SMS to the mobile no. 91111111, specify the email recipient as email@example.com.
2. To send SMS to members of a group called “alertgroup”, specify the email recipient as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email content: The content of the email message will be the SMS message. You can also configure Varius Message Router to include the subject of the email message in the SMS message as well.
The URL page is http://<%ip_address%>/pages/sendmsg.aspx.
The fields are:
- user: Licensed user id
- password: Password of licensed user
- to: SMS recipients. You can separate multiple recipients using semicolon ;.
You can include mobile number, contact group email alias or email address in the field.
- text: SMS message text
The following example shows the URL for using a user with user id as “user” to send out SMS to the mobile no. 91111111 and contact group with email alias as alertgroup.
To send to an international number with prefix + and country code, please encode the prefix + with %2B.
For instance, the following example shows the URL to send to the international number +6591111111.
Building Management System
- Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator system
- Siemens APOGEE Building Automation Software – Insight Advanced Workstation
Data Center Infrastructure Management System (DCIM)
Environmental Monitoring System (EMS)
Network Access System
Network Monitoring System
- Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold
- Microsoft SCOM
- Open NMS
- Paessler PRTG Network Monitor
- Solarwinds Orion NPM (Network Performance Monitor)