Contactless high frequency smart card reader
HID Global’s OMNIKEY® 5023 enables strong authentication to computer, network or cloud applications, supporting 13.56 MHz credentials with enhanced system security such as iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE®, iCLASS Elite®.
Typical environments for the reader include healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, enterprise, government and other agencies seeking higher security and access management.
The reader has an integrated cryptographic module supporting enhanced security schemes such as Secure Identity Object™ (SIO). HID Global’s SIO-enabled ecosystem offers a highly secure, standards-based, technology-independent and flexible identity data structure.
The reader supports Seos® and is Part of the iCLASS SE® Platform. It provides multi-layer security that fully leverages the HID secured card technology for additional protection to identity data.
The reader is integrated and tested with HID Global’s ActivID® ActivClient, ActivID® Applets and HID Trusted Tag® Service.
- Leverage existing employee badge – Expand the usage of existing physical access cards to computer logon, as well as network and cloud access.
- Supports Seos® and iCLASS SE® Platform – Multi-layered security that extends beyond the card technology, providing additional protection to identity data.
- Enhanced System security supporting high frequency credentials – including iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE®, iCLASS Elite®, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire® and other SIO-enabled credentials
- CCID support – Eliminates the need to install drivers on standard operating systems
- Native CCID implementation supporting Windows®, LINUX® and Mac® operating systems
- SAM-API to for SIO operation
- Small and sleek footprint with optional accessories
- Color kit (with six different colors)
- Mounting kit including a mounting plate, screw and glue options
- Card holder for card presence operation
- Global certifications for worldwide usage.
- Interoperable with various smart card technologies, tags and standards such as
– ISO 14443 A/B
– iCLASS Elite
– iCLASS SE
– Seos® (read only)
– MIFARE® Classic / Ultralight / Ultralight C / Plus
– MIFARE DESFire® / DESFire EV1 / DESFire EV2
- Support for HID Global solutions
– ActivID® Tap™ Authentication Solution
– ActivID® ActivClient and ActivID® Applets