Zebra Symbol LS2208 USB Kit with stand (Black)
Part No: LS2208-SR20007R-UR
With aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range, the Symbol LS2208 accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently.
- Durable, single-board construction: Meets stringent 5 ft drop tests.
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window: Is designed for continuous use.
- Accurate first-time capture of 1D bar codes: Increased productivity, resulting in shorter checkout lines and better customer service.
- Wide working range: Delivers optimal performance from contact to 17 in (43 cm).
- Multiple on-board interfaces: Simplify installation and integration and ensures future compatibility.
- Plug-and-play, with universal cable: Means rapid deployment, with a single cable connecting to any computing environment.
- Intuitive design: Minimises setup and training time.
- Ergonomic, lightweight design: Reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum comfort and productivity.
- Hands-free Intellistand: Enables presentation scanning and easy switching between hands-free and hand-held modes.
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF): Enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to the host software.
|Light Source:||650 nm visible laser diode|
|Scan Element Frequency:||50Hz|
|Scan Rate:||100 scans per second typical|
|Nominal Working Distance:||See chart below.|
|Print Contrast:||20% minimum reflective difference|
|Roll (Tilt):||1 +/- 30 degrees|
|Pitch:||2 +/- 65 degrees|
|Skew (Yaw):||3 +/- 60 degrees|
|Decode Capability:||UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplementals, UPC/ EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, IATA, GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS) variants, Chinese 2 of 5|
|Interfaces Supported:||USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 468x/9x|