- Secure and Convenient — Provides reliable biometric authentication information that can be used to verify the identity of anyone, anytime. Simply place a card in the cradle and a finger on the plate and legitimate users can be on their way.
- Eliminates Fraud — Multi-factor solution protects against fake fingerprints and detects the use of shared or stolen ID cards.
- Real Identity Verification — Augment existing credentials with a biometric enrollment for multi-factor verification of the user and their card.
Key features of the Lumidigm V371 Reader are as follows:
- Lumidigm® multispectral imaging fingerprint technology
- Convenient, single-handed interface with contactless card cradle
- Flexible single-factor and two-factor authentication options
- State-of-the-art liveness detection
- Support for MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire® 0.6, and MIFARE DESFire® EV1 contactless cards
The V371 was designed to be rapidly integrated into customer applications. HID Biometrics provides tools and documentation to assist integrators and customers in designing solutions around the V371 including the Lumidigm software development kit (SDK) and interoperability library (Windows®)
DISCLAIMER: The Lumidigm V-Series V371 Fingerprint Reader, as sold, does not perform match-on-card functionality. Match-on-card functionality may be covered by one or more patents, including US Patents RE43,333 and RE44,034, owned by third parties. The V371 should not be used to perform match-on-card functionality without first determining whether a license is needed and obtaining such a license as appropriate.