signotec Gamma LCD signature pad
The signotec Gamma is a signature pad developed and produced entirely by signotec itself, “Made in Germany”, with an unsurpassed price-performance ratio. It is particularly compact with its external dimensions of 145 x 177 x 12 mm and sets new standards in terms of design and functionality, so that you can set clear accents at your POS with this device.
The ultra-flat signature pad impresses with its innovative sensor surface made of hardened special glass with ER technology as well as its high-resolution full-colour colour display, which enables excellent display of graphic and text information. The included special pen and sensor give you a writing experience as close as on paper and guarantee an outstanding quality of signature capture on the pad – with the special feature that now also the movements of the pen in the air are recorded. This special pen, which is battery-free on the one hand and has an exchangeable tip on the other, records 1,024 pressure levels. Thanks to the sensor’s design, an extremely long service life of 30 million signatures and unbeaten robustness are achieved.
The signotec Gamma is in the category with the renowned German Design Award 2016:
“Excellent Product Design – Computer and Communication”.
- 5″ (12.5 cm) color display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution
- Modern ERT sensor (reacts only to the pen)
- Winner of the German Design Award 2016
- Life expectancy of approx. 30 million signatures
- Batteryless special pen with exchangeable pen tip
- Acquisition of 1,024 pressure stages
- Transmission rate of the 4D signature data at 500 Hz
- Only one USB cable for connection
- Patented security for the conclusive signature of PDF documents
- RSA encryption of the font characteristics in the pad
- SlideShow with up to 10 images in standby mode
- Individual design options and OEM production (colours and logo printing)
|Type||12.5 cm (5″) Full-Colour LCD with LED-backlight|
|Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Scroll-Function||Yes, graphics up to 800 x 1.440 pixels|
|Pen||batteryless special pen with changeable pen tip|
|Surface||particularly resistant, hardened special glass|
|Life expectancy||approx. 30 Million Signatures|
|Sample Rate||500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)|
|Active Signing Area||108 x 65 mm|
|Resolution||10.206 x 7.422 pixels = 2.400 x 2.910 ppi|
|Encryption||AES- and RSA-Encryption|
|Secure Mode||Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics|
|PDF-Signature||RSA signature creation device inside the pad|
|Hash-Algorithms||SHA-256 und SHA-512|
More information can be found below in the tab “Security features”.
|Connection||USB (approx. 2.7 meters cable length)|
|Network (TCP/IP)||Yes, with optional signotec USB-Ethernet-Adaptor|
|Terminal Server / Citrix||Yes, optional with hardware FTDI chip or signotec vCOM driver|
|Citrix Virtual Channel||Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||145 x 177 x 12 mm|
|Status LED||2-colour status LED|
|Slideshow||Yes, up to 10 images as self-sufficient slideshow inside the pad|
|Customization||Change of housing color and logo print (on request)|
Security Features (RSA)
The signotec signature pads have the highest security mechanisms* available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents** can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
* The security features only refer to the signature capture via signotec signature pads. Other functionalities of hybrid devices (eg NFC or fingerprint) may have deviating security standards.
** One of our paid signature applications is required to sign PDF documents. For Windows we recommend our software “signoSign/2”.