Signature Pad signotec Sigma
Like the other signotec models, the signotec Sigma was developed entirely in-house “Made in Germany” and combines decades of experience and competence. It guarantees the very best quality and functionality – at a height of only 1 cm! Its extremely flat construction and the flat surface without edges between sensor and housing are unique. This construction enables a highly ergonomic signature.
At an unsurpassed price-performance ratio of 160 x 120 x 10 mm, it is extremely compact, robust and therefore ideally suited for mobile use (e.g. for service technicians). But it also impresses in stationary operation with its flat and compact design.
Thanks to its 4″ (10.5 cm) sensor, even lively signatures can be captured without getting caught in the sensor’s limitations. This is indispensable for a true-to-life and conclusive capture of the signature. In addition, extensive text information can be displayed.
The LCD is available with or without backlight. The signotec Sigma without backlight is the best choice when it is used in well-lit areas and the most cost-effective variant is required. On the other hand, the signotec Sigma with background lighting does not mind reflections from luminaires or window surfaces and is the excellent choice for darker operating conditions.
- 4″ (10,5 cm) large display with a resolution of 320 x 160 pixels
- Special foil surface for precise pen input
- Batteryless pen with special spring-loaded refill
- Acquisition of 1,024 pressure stages
- Very high sensor resolution of 5,080 LPI
- Transmission rate of the 4D signature data at 500 Hz
- Only one USB cable for connection
- Patented security for the conclusive signature of PDF documents
- RSA encryption of the font characteristics in the pad
- Supplied with protective bag for safe transport
- Individual design options and OEM production (colours and logo printing)
|Type||10,5 cm (4″) Mono-LCD, optional with LED backlight|
|Resolution||320 x 160 pixels|
|Pen||Pen with special, resilient pen tip (changeable)|
|Surface||Special foil surface for RTP sensors|
|Life expectancy||approx. 1 Million Signatures|
|Sample Rate||500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)|
|Active Signing Area||92 x 45 mm|
|Resolution||4.096 x 4.096 Pixel absolute ≙ 2.214 x 1.130 ppi|
|Encryption||AES- and RSA-Encryption|
|Secure Mode||Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics|
|PDF-Signature||RSA signature creation device inside the pad|
|Hash-Algorithms||SHA-256 und SHA-512|
More information can be found below in the tab “Security features”.
|Connection||USB (approx. 2,0 meters cable length)|
|Network (TCP/IP)||Yes, with optional signotec USB-Ethernet-Adaptor|
|Terminal Server / Citrix||Yes, optional with hardware FTDI chip or signotec vCOM driver|
|Citrix Virtual Channel||Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||160 x 120 x 10 mm|
|Status LED||2-colour status LED|
|Slideshow||Yes, you can configure one standby image inside the pad.|
|Customization||Change of housing color and logo print (on request)|
Security Features (RSA)
The signotec signature pads have the highest security mechanisms* available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents** can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.