$369.00 SGD before GST
The STU-540 is Wacom’s most advanced and robust signature pad, featuring a 5″ high-resolution color screen with a hardened durable cover glass. Its broad range of connectivity options – including multiple choices for virtualized desktop environments, top-level encryption and user convenience give it the flexibility to meet the growing demands of organizations implementing handwritten electronic signature.
1. Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity to accurately capture the unique signature profile, including biometric data.
2. Hardened cover glass with anti-glare treatment provides enhanced viewing and a signing surface with a natural pen-on-paper feel.
3. State-of-the-art AES 256/ RSA2048 encryption to perform secure transactions.
4. Native support for Citrix v7.6.3 and newer in standard USB mode.
5. Virtual COM Port (VCP) mode available for compatibility with Citrix v6.5 and other virtualized desktop environments.
6. “Slideshow” mode can run advertising and promotional messages directly from the pad itself.
7. Customizable key pad enables input utilizing user-defined UI.
8. WILL (Wacom Ink Layer Language) rendering to show the best and most authentic representation of your handwritten electronic signature.
9. UID (Unique hardware ID) can be used to confirm the exact unit used to capture a particular signature.
10. Serial connectivity available as an option with separate accessory kit.
11. STU SDK (Software Development Kit) and Signature SDK are available for developers who wish to integrate support for Wacom signature pads into their applications.
STU-540 – Serial connectivity as option
5 in stock