Unpacking for the first time
Once you open up the box, please inspect the package content.
Package content consists of the below:
- 1 x Virtual USB UPS Device
- 1 x OTG to Female USB Adaptor
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
Important Safety Instructions
- DO NOT expose the device to dirty or dusty environments.
- DO NOT place the device on an uneven or unstable surface.
- DO NOT expose the device to strong magnetic or electrical field.
- DO NOT expose the device to direct sunlight.
- DO NOT use the device in the rain.
- The device may produce some heat during normal operation or charging. To prevent
discomfort or injury from heat exposure, DO NOT leave the device on your lap.
- DO NOT disassemble the device. Only a certified service technician should perform
First Time Setting up
- Connect the charging cable to the Virtual USB Server for it to charge up to considerable amount.
2. Turn on the switch at the side to the left.
Wait 10 seconds for the wifi network to be up. You can scan for the wifi network from your Windows machines.
3. Tnen connect one OTG charging cable to the charging port as shown on the left.
Then connect the other side of the charging cable to your Windows machine.