SignoSign/mobile for Apple is the Signotec app for the legally admissible, legally compliant recording of handwritten signatures on PDF documents.
Signatures are recorded pursuant to ISO standard. Electronic documents signed in this manner can be checked at any time, anywhere and by anyone without incurring any technical costs.
The recording of signatures is as simple and secure as ever. Signatures are recorded directly in an electronic document, protected with a digital signature and can be verified as genuine.
- Signing PDF documents
PDF documents can be opened from other applications, completed and signed on an iPad.
- Editing form fields
PDF documents can be edited and saved, providing the PDF contains form fields.
- Adding signature fields
Signature fields to capture signatures, can be manually added to PDF documents without any signature fields at a later stage.
- Printing documents
Documents can be printed. An AirPrint-enabled printer is required for mobile devices.
- Sending documents
Documents can be send by e-mail as an original document (including biometric data) or as a reduced document without biometric data (for example, with only a picture of the signature).
- Opening PDF documents
PDF documents can be processed and signed in signoSign/mobile from other applications via the ‘Open in’ feaature. The forwarding then takes place e.g. by mail.
- Language setting
The language setting is adopted directly from the basic settings of the mobile device. Languages available to date: German, English, Italian
- GPS data for signature
The GPS location coordinates and time can be automatically embedded in the digital signature in mobile devices with a GPS sensor.
- Additional picture
When capturing a signature on a mobile device, a picture of the signee can be taken and ultimately embedded together with the signature.
- Integration into an existing web application
thanks to open interfaces, signo/Sign mobile can be integrated into existing customer web applications. The signature components can be called up directly from this web application.
- Support for hyperlinks to PDF and SGN files
Hyperlinks on websites to *.pdf and *.sgn files can be opened directly for signing/editing. SignoSign/Web system environments are supported.
- Compliant with PDF archive standard
PDF archive standard PDF/A-1 (ISO 19005-1:2005) is supported in order that a PDF document including a signature can be archived and still be readable even after several years.
- BiPRO compliant
Standard 262 defines the method for providing signatures in insurance industry business processes where documents requiring a declaration of consent are used.
- No data outside the company
If data is stored in-house, the associated service to the app can be operated on a stand-alone basis. This is possible with the Enterprise version or higher.
- System requirements for the app
An iPad 2 or 3 is required to run the app. iOS version 5.0 or higher is supported. 3G is required for adding GPS data to a signature.
- High level of security: Documents signed using signoSign/mobile, are protected against manipulation and misuse and can be checked with e.g. Acrobat Reader.
- ISO compliant: PDF/A according to ISO 19005:2005.
- Certificates: Supports X.509 /PKCS#7 certificates.
- Writing characteristics: All the biometric data are also stored in the document, not only the image of the signature itself. Encryption is performed via the RSA standard and the private key stored securely with a notary.
- Camera support: Use a camera to take a picture of the signee or their identification documents. The picture can be an integral part of the signature or added as an additional page in the PDF document.
- Geopositioning: Also GPS data can be stored in the signature.
- Signature fields: These can be placed anywhere or the already existing signature fields in the PDF are utilised.
- Form fields: These can be processed and navigated easily by using the TAB key
- Gestures: Zooming etc. as usual via touch gestures.
- Ergonomics: Simple and intuitive handling via familiar control elements.
- signoSign/Web support: It is possible to store control parameters for the app in a PDF document.
- BiPRO: Standard 262 defines the method for providing signatures in insurance industry business processes where documents requiring a declaration of consent are used.
- Miniature display: The pages of a document
- Interfaces: In/Out function, interface for systems that use signoSign/Web, cloud systems such as DropBox, e-mail, connection to existing archives.
- Server-based functionalities: CSV import, user and device control, certificate handling.
Important: SignoSign/mobile is a web service expansion and works only with a server backend. This offer is aimed exclusively at business and industry.
The host system has been certified by TÜV Süd with the coveted ISO 27001 seal. You can run the system in your own environment.