Varius Mouse Software
Varius Mouse is an application that allows users to sign with a signature pad instead of signing using a mouse.
From USD$49.00 per installation
How to use Varius Mouse
1. Install Wacom STU driver. You can connect the Wacom signature pad to the computer and the Wacom STU driver will be automatically installed. Alternatively, you can download the Wacom STU driver from the Wacom website.
2. Install Wacom STU SDK for Windows.
3. Reboot the computer.
4. Make sure that the Wacom signature pad is connected to the computer.
5. Unzip the Varius Mouse download to a folder, click and run VariusMouse.exe and its icon will appear in the system tray.
6. Set signature area on screen by drag the mouse to fill drawing area where you need to sign. The signature will always appear in this area.
7. Open your application that needs signature and sign with the signature pad.
- Operating system: Windows XP and above
- Microsoft Dotnet 2.0 Framework and above installed
- Wacom STU driver installed
- Wacom STU-SDK-Windows installed