Crossmatch® Verifier 300 LC 2.0
The Crossmatch® Verifier 300 LC 2.0 is a single fingerprint capture device that delivers accurate and reliable results for identification, verification, and registration programs.
Verifier products have been deployed around the world in a wide array
of customer applications including border and port entry/exit control, national ID and registration programs, as well as child ID programs and physical and logical access control projects.
The Verifier 300 LC 2.0 is available with USB 2.0 connectivity and the scanner’s compact size makes it easy to integrate into existing applications.
The Verifier 300 LC 2.0 provides high quality fingerprint images while maintaining sub-pixel geometric accuracy.
- Improved illumination technique that captures forensic-quality fingerprints
- Automatic fingerprint capturing
- Compact size that easily integrates into existing applications
- An intuitive system, which requires little training to master
- Durable solution in a rugged polycarbonate lexan case.
- Border and port security
- Correctional facilities
- Critical infrastructure
- Compact size
- Lightweight chassis
- Under-cut lip improves ergonomics
- Raised platen border for natural finger positioning
- I/R filter to improve ambient light rejection
- Faster frame rate (seven frames per second) than USB 1.0 scanners
- SDK — several new calls allow programmer to slow image streaming to accomodate older computers
- Programmers Note: Existing applications compiled using version 3.0 of the USB SDK .lib file will need to be relinked with the new .lib file provided in version 4.0 of the USB SDK. Programmers whose applications were compiled using dynamic linking to our DLL will not need to relink.rejection
- Fully featured, including auto capture
- Adjustable brightness, contrast and gain
- 7 frames/sec image capture
- Compatible with single finger Verifier systems
500 ppi ± 1%
Linearity and Rectilinearity
Less than one pixel (average)
1.2″ x 1.2″ (30.5 mm x 30.5 mm)
Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0)
5 V DC (supplied by PC)
Operating Temperature Range
0°F to 104°F (-18°C to 40°C)
1 pound (.45 kg)
Dimensions (H x L x W)
2.45″ x 6.38″ x 3.25″
(62 mm x 162 mm x 83 mm)