- Starting data time will depends on the moment it is inserted into the schedule.
- The number of minutes set will be the period from the starting date time.
- This is the interval between the starting datetime and the first message.
- If there are more messages, this will also be the interval between messages.
- If the first frequency dropdownlist selection is chosen, the frequency textbox value will be ignored.
- The frequency textbox is to offer more granular input of minutes.
- The schedule will be ended if any of the 2 conditions is met first: Number of Messages being sent and End Date Time is reached.
- In other word, the schedule messages will be deleted.
- End date time must be greater than start date time.