- The time that the schedule will start functioning.
- This is the interval between the messages. The first message will be sent from the start date time + frequency.
- If the first frequency dropdownlist selection is chosen, the frequency textbox value will be ignored.
- The frequency textbox offers a more granular input.
- “Stops if number of message sent equals”: The schedule will stop after this number of scheduled messages sent.
- “Stops if exceeds date time”: The schedule will stop if this time is reached.
- The schedule will end when any of the above conditions is met.
- You can set blackout periods where the scheduled messages will not be sent.
Click “OK” button to save the schedule.