XB-2055 is an industrial 1D barcode scanner capable of reading various 1D barcodes.
User Manual: Please download the the XB-2055 User Manual for the configuration barcodes. A copy of the User Manual is in the barcode scanner box.
The barcode scanner has only one connection mode which is the wired mode where the barcode scanner is connected to computer by USB cable.
How to use the barcode scanner
- Take out the device cable from the barcode scanner box.
- Insert one end of the device cable into the “Interface” opening at the base of the barcode scanner.
- To remove the cable, insert a paper clip through the “Paper Clip Socket” and pull out the cable.
- Connect the other end of the device cable to the USB port of the computer.
- The computer should detect the barcode scanner.
- Open Notepad and click on a new document.
- The barcode scanner acts like a keyboard. Scanned barcodes will appear where the cursor is placed.
- Press the trigger of the barcode scanner to manually scan a barcode (eg. NRIC) and the barcode scanned will appear in the document.