XB-8602 is a handsfree presentation barcode scanner that reads 1D and 2D barcodes.
User Manual: Please download the XB-8602 User Manual for the configuration barcodes. A copy of the User Manual is in the barcode scanner box.
- XB-8602 connects to computer by USB cable.
- Plug one end of the USB cable provided to the back of the barcode scanner.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable provided to the USB port of the computer.
- Ensure that Windows can detect the barcode scanner in Device Manager.
It should appear as a HID Keyboard Device under Keyboards.
- Open Notepad and attempt to scan a barcode. The scanned barcode will appear in Notepad.
Press the button at the top of XB-8602 to toggle 2D barcode scanning mode.
– Blue color button: Scans 1D and 2D barcodes
– Red color button: Scans only 1D barcodes.
UPC-E barcodes is an 8-digit code with number system 0 or 1, which is a shortened version of UPC-A barcode. It is generally used on products with very small packaging where UPC-A barcode couldn’t reasonably fit.
Scan the following barcodes:
You can prevent double scanning of same barcode by applying a delay of 500ms on same barcode scanned.
Download the following file and scan the sequence of barcodes in it.