FIPS 201/PIV, FAP 30 Certified USB Fingerprint Reader
The DigitalPersona 5300 from HID Global is a compact, optical reader that meets both FIPS 201 PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30 standards.
The reader is designed to satisfy the high-volume requirements of large-scale civil ID and commercial enrollment authentication applications.
Incorporating a durable IP64-rated glass platen that is highly resistant to chemical and physical damage, the DigitalPersona 5300 is well suited for harsh environments.
It is formerly known as Crossmatch Digital Persona U.are.U 5300 Fingerprint Reader.
- FIPS 201/PIV certified
- Mobile ID FAP 30 certified
- 500 dpi images
- Compact size
- Counterfeit finger rejection
- Compatible with DigitalPersona Biometric SDKs
The reader rapidly captures and produces fingerprint images at 500 dpi resolution in ANSI and ISO/IEC standard formats.
On-board electronics automatically control calibration and data transfer over the USB interface.
The DigitalPersona 5300 can be used with any standards-compatible fingerprint template extractor or matcher, including the DigitalPersona® FingerJet™ Biometric Engine.
The DigitalPersona 5300 and the FingerJet Biometric Engine provide an unmatched ability to authenticate even the most difficult fingerprints accurately and rapidly.
- Pixel resolution: 500 dpi
- 8-bit grayscale (256 gray levels)
- Scan capture area: 20.32 mm x 25.4 mm
- Reader size: 86mm L x 53mm W x 31mm H (+/-0.5mm)
- USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- IP64-rated seal between top case and glass surface