The signotec Omega is equipped with an approx. 5″ (12.8 cm) colour display and offers signature capture with 1,024 pressure levels and a sampling rate of up to 500 Hz. The classic design with rounded sides makes signing comfortable.
The patented pen technology and the RTP sensor with a special foil surface provide a writing feeling almost like on paper. The vertical pen holder allows quick and easy gripping of the pen, which does not require any electronics or power supply.
In addition to the signature capture functionalities, the signotec Omega can also be optionally equipped with an integrated NFC reader.
- 5″ (12.8 cm) color display with 640 x 480 pixel resolution
- Integrated manual filing for convenient signature capture
- Special foil surface for precise pen input
- Batteryless pen with special spring-loaded refill
- Acquisition of 1,024 pressure stages
- Very high sensor resolution of 1.388 x 1.040 ppi
- Transmission rate of the 4D signature data at 500 Hz
- Only one USB cable for connection
- Patented security for the conclusive signature of PDF documents
- RSA encryption of the handwriting characteristics in the pad
- Internal secure signature creation device
- SlideShow with up to 10 images in standby mode
- Optional: NFC reader (Near Field Communication)
|Type||12,8 cm (5″) Full-Colour LCD with LED backlight|
|Resolution||640 x 480 pixels ≙ 161 x 161 ppi|
|Scroll-Function||Yes, graphics up to 640 x 960 pixels|
|Pen||Pen with special, resilient pen tip (changeable)|
|Surface||Special foil surface for RTP sensors|
|Life expectancy||approx. 1 Million signatures|
|Sample Rate||500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)|
|Active Signing Area||100 x 75 mm|
|Resolution||4.096 x 4.096 Pixel absolute ≙ 2.214 x 1.130 ppi|
NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION (NFC)
|Availability||Optional, integration under the hand rest|
|Integration||Microsoft or Linux Smart Card API|
|Compatibility||• Reader/writer functionality compatible with ISO/IEC 14443 A&B, MIFARE™, FeliCa, and NFC Forum tag types (Jewel, MIFARE Ultralight, FeliCa, FeliCa lite, MIFARE DESFire), and supports I-class (Picopass B type modulation)|
• ISO18092 passive Initiator
• Complies with German eID, ICAO, and EMVCo 2.1
• Supports PCSC part 3 release 2.01.07
• Integrated support for MIFARE Reader
• USB 2.0 host interface, CCID protocol Support
• Validated with Microsoft Windows and Linux CCID native drivers
|Encryption||AES- and RSA-Encryption|
|Secure Mode||Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics|
|PDF-Signature||RSA signature creation device inside the pad|
|Hash-Algorithms||SHA-1, SHA-256 und SHA-512|
|Connection||USB (approx. 2,0 meters cable length)|
|Network (TCP/IP)||Yes, with optional signotec USB-Ethernet-Adaptor|
|Terminal Server / Citrix||Yes, optional with hardware FTDI chip or signotec vCOM driver|
|Citrix Virtual Channel||Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||180 x 191 x 15 mm|
|Status LED||2-colour status LED|
|Slideshow||Yes, up to 10 images as self-sufficient slideshow inside the pad|
|Customization||Change of housing color and logo print (on request)|
|Warranty||2 years, optional extension up to 5 years|
The signotec signature pads have the highest security mechanisms* available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS#1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS#1 v2.2
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
- signoImager/2: Capturing and saving of the signature as an image in the system or clipboard
- signoIntegrator/2: Capturing of the signature as an image and insert as graphic at cursor position
- MS-Office Add-In: Insert a signature as an image to the Word and Excel document
- RSA Manager: Certificate management
- signoReset: Resets the signotec signature pads to the factory default