1. How to send SMS
- Access Main menu > Client Tools > Send SMS.
- Enter the SMS recipients:
a. Select the contact groups under “Groups”.
Contact groups are managed in the Manage Contacts section.
b. Enter recipient mobile numbers separated by semicolon in the “Recipients” field.
c. Add recipients by clicking the “Add contacts” link.
- You can manage message templates or select a message template in the “Message Template” field.
- You can set the message as scheduled message.
- If the “Process this message with HTTP inbound filters” checkbox is checked, this SMS message will be subjected to HTTP inbound filters rules and trigger the respective actions.
- Click “Send” button to send the message.