The HID EikonTouch 510 USB capacitive silicon fingerprint reader features enhanced usability and durability. It is ideally suited for high traffic environments such as point-of-sale and multi-user applications.
The patented technology captures high-quality images for a wide range of fingerprints and provides liveness detection for quick and reliable biometric authentication.
Our biometric identity verification solution provides enterprise customers and system integrators with a natural extension to security infrastructure, perfect for desktop PC security, mobile PC security, access control and other custom applications.
For high-traffic applications, the Steelcoat® protective coating provides exceptional durability.
- Steelcoat provides added durability for high-traffic applications
- On-board processing for template generation, template matching and template storage
- Encrypted USB communication
- PAD (Presentation Attack Detection)
Designed for use with the DigitalPersona® Software Developer Kit (SDK) that provides flexible APIs to enable fast integration of the HID EikonTouch 510 Fingerprint Reader into a broad range of applications.
- Image Resolution: 508 DPI
- Scanned Finger Area (mm): 12.8 x 18
- Protective Coating rated to withstand over 4 million touches
- USB Cable: Available in USB-A, USB Micro-B and USB-C connectors in cable lengths of 20 cm or 182 cm
- Interface: USB 2.0 full speed
- On-Board Data Storage: Up to 100 finger templates
- Ingress Protection: IP 63
- Development Kit Options: DigitalPersona® Biometric SDK supports a variety of thin client and browser plug-in options