The HID EikonTouch TC710 USB capacitive silicon fingerprint reader has a compact design with improved finger guide ergonomics for ease of use. The new design offers LED feedback above the finger placement area for intuitive fingerprint enrollment, capture and verification. The reader’s small form factor and weighted base allows for stability on even the smallest surfaces and is ideally suited for government, healthcare and other logical access control applications.
The patented technology captures high-quality images for a wide range of fingerprints and provides liveness detection for quick and reliable biometric authentication. Our biometric identity verification solution provides enterprise customers and system integrators with a natural extension to security infrastructure, perfect for desktop PC security, mobile PC security, access control and other custom applications.
- FIPS 201 PIV certified
- On-board processing for template generation, template matching and template storage
- Encrypted USB communication
- PAD (Presentation Attack Detection)
Designed for use with the DigitalPersona® Software Developer Kit (SDK) that provides flexible APIs to enable fast integration of the HID EikonTouch TC710 Fingerprint Reader into a broad range of applications.
- Image Resolution: 508 DPI
- Scanned Finger Area (mm): 12.8 x 18
- Form Factor: Identical form factor as the DigitalPersona 4500 optical fingerprint reader and includes a weighted base for added stability
- USB Cable: Available in USB-A, USB Micro-B and USB-C connectors in cable lengths of 20 cm or 182 cm
- Interface: USB 2.0 full speed
- USB Data Encryption: AES-256
- On-Board Data Storage: Up to 100 finger templates
- Ingress Protection: IP 65
- Development Kit Options: DigitalPersona® Biometric SDK supports a variety of thin client and browser plug-in options