With the launch of naturaSign Pad Mobile, the StepOver development team have noted down the growing trend for ever-larger displays to enable convenient, easy handling.
The naturaSign Pad Mobile is specifically developed for the requirement of mobile usage, including field sales. Thanks to the large black-and-white screen, the super-slim design (0,95 cm thick) and its curved edges, the naturaSign Pad Mobile is also an extremely compact, yet sturdy and comfortable, device for signature capture.
Big black-and-white screen – big possibilities
The enlarged black-and-white screen of the pad offers even more space for signatures: even scrawled handwriting is no longer a problem. The tried-and-tested “rotate” function enables you to turn the signature line 180°, so left-handers can also sign comfortably.
More than just a signature…
Now you can insert individual text on the screen, as well as position interactive buttons or your company logo. The high-resolution black-and-white screen ensures that your text will be clearly displayed.
New resistive design!
The flat touch display coupled with easy-care casing offers a convenient method of signing, with no sharp edges or corners. Grime doesn’t stand a chance!
Space-saving but stable!
A signature pad with a black-and-white screen that’s flatter than a CD case and therefore saves you plenty of space e.g. can be taken with you in a laptop bag. Nonetheless, it’s very stable and meets the demands of daily use whilst on the move!
Plug cavity for the USB – connector
The input for the USB cable protects the connection, especially against pressure applied to the sides.
The highest possible security proof
Every StepOver signature pad has a unique certificate for digital signature (up to 4096-bit RSA) with this, it is possible for the pad’s secure internal signature creation unit to sign the relevant document, and later to also unambiguously assign it to a specific signature pad. Furthermore, the signature pad contains a public key from a second key pair, created by a notary public. This key securely encrypts the biometric data of your signature on the pad. In this way, highly sensitive data is never found decrypted in the “unsecured” environment: i.e., your computer. The private key from this second key pair is safely stored with the notary public.
Security for you
The unique security concept of this StepOver signature pad will guarantee users the highest possible degree of security in court, as users themselves will not be able to manipulate the signature solution in any way.
This StepOver signature pad is suitable for developing a system for simple and advanced electronic signatures according to eIDAS.
- Large black and white screen which displays text, interactive icons and logos
- Exceptional resistance to the wear and tear for mobile usage purpose
- USB cable holder integrated into a design for greater protection of the USB connection
- A signature pad which offers high performance at a low price
- Save paper (forms) and therefore costs
- No costs for printing, mailing, faxing or scanning of documents signed
- More efficient workflow
- Significantly faster turnaround
- Easy repetition of failed signatures without paper a waste of time
- Suitable for right and left-handers
- Easily accessible and secure pen storage for left and right handed
- No special pen required (without batteries or risk of cable breakage)
- Additional pen holder on top of the case for stationary use
- Pin fixing with generously sized spiral cord
- Screw pillars for fixed mounting on stationary use
- Unbeatable accurate detection of the signature data (maximum image resolution, pressure and time) for the best possible comparability by a handwriting expert
- Document integrity is ensured by our unique security concept with asymmetric encryption
- Equipped with the StepOver Long Life Sensor
- USB cable: 200 cm (replaceable with a USB cable up to 300 cm in length)
- No extra power supply (USB – cable is sufficient)
Dimensions / Weight
16.3 cm x 13.1 cm x 0.95 cm / 162 g
Sensor / Monitor
9.5 cm x 5.3 cm / 320 x 181 Pixels (native 320 x 160 Pixels)
500 4D-Coordinates per second (X, Y, Pressure and Time) – internal sampling time of over 7000 captures/second, 512 pressure levels, no need for a special pen
Up to RSA 4096 Bit Signature capturing device, Pad-internal encryption of the biometric data with notarised, Public-Key (up to RSA 4096 Bit)
USB 2.0 and/or 1.1, HID (no driver required)
Windows10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS 10.9 and 10.10 with VMware Fusion or webSignatureOffice. For Linux or thin client systems please contact our consulting team.
|eSignatureOffice Lite||Signs on PDF documents|
|eSignatureOffice Lite is a basic version of eSignatureOffice standard, designed for Asian market only|
|Hardware API||Drivers for signature pad|
|SimpleSigner Basic Standard||Enables command line-controlled integration of secure handwritten e-signatures in your application|
|StepOver Plugin for Office||Free plugin for MS Office to add signature’s image to Word or Excel document.|
|StepOver Pad Connector for Windows, MacOS, Linux||Allows simple integration of StepOver signature pads in web applications (no secure signing PDF)|