Contactless reader with keyboard wedge
HID® OMNIKEY® 5027 high-frequency contactless reader with keyboard wedge interface is designed for customers seeking easy integrations with higher security and access management who want to utilize their existing access control badges for authentication to computers, networks or cloud applications beyond physical access control.
For common cards and use cases, the reader comes preconﬁgured and ready to use out of the box. Easy configuration is available for different operating systems and card populations, as well as integration for various existing environments (ideal for SSO).
Typical environments for the reader include healthcare, financial services, enterprise and government.
- Easy to Integrate – Straightforward utilization of existing access control credentials based on keyboard wedge
- Supports high frequency credentials – including iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE®, MIFARE Classic® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 as well as NFC
- Preconfigured – by default configured for an easy output of most common credentials
- Ease of Configuration – by using Workbench Tool, configuration file or cards
- Uses native Human Interface Device driver from operating system – no additional driver installation required.
- For traditional clients as well as thin- and zero client products and solutions.
- Supports Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android.
- Small and sleek footprint with optional mounting accessories.
- Global certifications for worldwide usage.
Supports broad range of credentials
- ISO 14443 A/B
- ISO 15693
- HID iCLASS®, iCLASS Elite, iCLASS Seos
- MIFARE® Classic / Ultralight / Ultralight C / Plus
- MIFARE DESFire® / DESFire EV1
- NFC Tags 1-5