Embedded CCID and Keyboard Wedge RFID Reader Board
As a system integrator, you’re seeking simple integration and development of readers in your applications. You prefer using standard interfaces such as CCID, UART or keyboard wedge.
HID OMNIKEY® 5127CK Mini Embedded CCID and Keyboard Wedge RFID Reader Board is the perfect answer to your requirements. It comes with a Developer Tool Kit (DTK) that has everything you need for quick and easy implementation — the necessary tools, documentation and developer resource materials to shorten integration cycles and speed time to market with finished products.
The Reader Core Module using CCID can be fitted into devices that are commonly used in printers, copiers, vending machines and access control systems.
- Multi-interface: Supports varied interfaces like Chip Card Interface Device (CCID), UART, USB and keyboard wedge, and hence offers flexible integration options for a wide range of applications
- Dual frequency and mobile access: Simultaneously supports both low and high frequency credentials, including Seos®, HID Prox®, iCLASS SE®, MIFARE® Classic® and MIFARE DESFire® EV1 and EV2. It also functions with NFC and Bluetooth® for mobile devices.
- Compact design: The smallest embedded reader module in the OMNIKEY family, complementing the 5427CK Reader
- Industrial housed option: Comes with a rugged case, so it’s assured of adequate protection in the embedded environment
- Enables you to design finished readers — and eliminates the need to install or maintain drivers!
- No need for manual entry: Retrieve data from a card that is easily presented to the reader and directly input the card data into an application using keystroke emulation
- Future-proof: It has an integrated management tool that enables field updates to readers for new firmware.
- CCID Support
- Keyboard wedge
- Triple Frequency — 13.56MHz, 125kHz and Bluetooth® Smart
- Supported low and high frequency credentials including iCLASS Seos, iCLASS SE, iCLASS, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire 0.6/EV1, Indala Prox, and HID Prox, in addition to facilitating HID Mobile Access® solutions via Bluetooth® Smart and NFC –all of this within a single product!
- Supports ISO 14443 A&B and ISO 15693
- Up to 848 Kbps transmission rate