The signotec Sigma is the smallest signature pad with an approx. 4″ (10.4 cm) monochrome display (LCD), which is optionally available with or without backlight.
The RTP sensor with a special foil surface captures the handwritten signature with a sampling rate of up to 500 Hz and 1,024 pressure levels.
In addition, simple graphics and text information can also be shown on the display of the signotec Sigma.
The signotec Sigma without backlight is the best choice for well illuminated areas. The signotec Sigma with backlight, on the other hand, is also excellent for use in changing light conditions. The compact design makes the signotec Sigma ideal for both stationary and mobile use. The optional protective pouch is particularly useful during transport.
- 4″ (10,4 cm) large display with a resolution of 320 x 160 pixels
- Special foil surface for precise pen input
- Batteryless pen with special spring-loaded refill
- Acquisition of 1,024 pressure stages
- Very high sensor resolution of 2.214 x 1.130 ppi
- Transmission rate of the 4D signature data at 500 Hz
- Only one USB cable for connection
- Patented security for the conclusive signature of PDF documents
- RSA encryption of the handwriting characteristics in the pad
- Internal secure signature creation device
- Optional protective bag for safe transport
|10,4 cm (4″) Mono-LCD, optional with LED backlight
|320 x 160 pixels ≙ 86 x 86 ppi
|Pen with special, resilient pen tip (changeable)
|Special foil surface for RTP sensors
|approx. 1 Million signatures
|500 Hz, 4D Samples (x, y, z, t)
|Active Signing Area
|91 x 45 mm
|4.096 x 4.096 Pixel absolute ≙ 2.214 x 1.130 ppi
|AES- and RSA-Encryption
|Real-time display of the signature without usable biometrics
|RSA signature creation device inside the pad
|SHA-1, SHA-256 und SHA-512
|USB (approx. 2,0 meters cable length)
|Yes, with optional signotec USB-Ethernet-Adaptor
|Terminal Server / Citrix
|Yes, optional with hardware FTDI chip or signotec vCOM driver
|Citrix Virtual Channel
|Yes, optional with signotec Virtual Channel driver
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|160 x 120 x 10 mm
|2-colour status LED
|Yes, you can configure one standby image inside the pad.
|Change of housing color and logo print (on request)
|2 years, optional extension up to 5 years
The signotec signature pads have the highest security mechanisms* available. This allows a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometric data of the signature can be RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key.
- RSA-signature of the displayed content and signature.
- Upon delivery, each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing.
- Storing of custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate a RSA certificate.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS#1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS#1 v2.2
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512.
- signoImager/2: Capturing and saving of the signature as an image in the system or clipboard
- signoIntegrator/2: Capturing of the signature as an image and insert as graphic at cursor position
- MS-Office Add-In: Insert a signature as an image to the Word and Excel document
- RSA Manager: Certificate management
- signoReset: Resets the signotec signature pads to the factory default